From last 160 years, Indian Railways is the leading transport system in India. It is the low cost transport system in India. Indian Railways is always connected to last mile destination in India. It is convenient and offer fares at affordable prices. By Using Indian Railways, you can travel your favorite destination in India. It always maintains the highest standards of safety and security of passengers. So, both Indian passengers and foreign tourists can travel confidently in Indian Railways. The travel in Indian Railways is always comfortable and smartest choice.
Indian Railways first choice is customers. The staffs of Indian Railways are always taking responsibility and care of passengers. The staffs are efficient, smart and friendly. They always try to make interaction with passenger will feel good. The services of Indian Railways are always accessible to the masses. It is the transport industry leader in India, when compare with Road and Airlines industries. It provides the best in class services to the passengers. It always takes responsibility of passenger’s safety, until they reach destination.
Indian Railways network is spread across cities, town and villages in India. It is fulfilling the dream of passengers travel with low cost. It is the most preferred and prominent rail network in India. The services provided to passengers are low cost fare services, highest customer value services and etc. More Indians prefer Indian Railways for their business or personal needs. It saves passengers money and time.
Indian Railways fares are significantly lower and affordable, when compare with other transport system in India. It is very much like travel system in India. Its aim is to deliver the passengers on time to their destination. They are committed to make sure, the passengers feel good and safe, while travelling from their source to their destination.
How to Find Trains Between Two Stations Quickly
Whenever a person wants to reserve the train ticket at nearest railway station or through IRCTC website or IRCTC App or other private platform, then the person first thing is to check the different trains between two stations. Here, two stations mean source and destination. This checking will helps him the list of trains between those two stations, train schedule, reservation availability and etc. By using this information, you can do the train ticket reservation very easily and quickly.
Indian Railways has introduced a unique feature and that is train between stations. This feature will helps you to check trains availability on the particular route, train schedule, travel time, days of run and travel classes. It is the best feature and helps to plan the passenger journey. To find the trains between two stations quickly, use the Indian Railways website or Indian Railways App or NTES (National Train Enquiry System) website or NTES App. The Indian Railways App or NTES App is available at Google play store.
Check Trains between Stations in Indian Railways
The step by step process to check the trains between two stations in Indian Railways is given below:
- First visit the Indian Railways official website or Indian Railways official App.
- Navigate to “Reserved Train Between Stations”.
- Enter the “Journey Date”.
- Enter the “Source Station”.
- Enter the “Destination Station”.
- Click tick mark on “Flexible with Date”. It is optional, you can either tick or not.
- Now tap on the option “Go”.
- Now you get a “captcha question”. And answer this given captcha question.
- Now again click on the option “Go”.
After this, you will get the below information of trains between two stations on Indian Railways website or App screen.
- Origin station name.
- Destination station name.
- Enter “Quota”. Here, the quotas are Tatkal Quota, Ladies Quota, Defence Quota, Foreign Tourist Quota, Lower Berth Quota, Premium Tatkal Quota, Yuva Quota, Duty Pass Quota, Handicapped Quota, Parliament House Quota and General Quota
- List of train number, train names, origin station name, origin station departure time, destination station name, destination arrival time, travel time, days of run and travel classes.
Check Trains Between Two Stations in NTES
The step by step process to check the trains between stations in NTES (National Train Enquiry System) website or NTES App is given below:
- First visit the NTES official website or NTES official App.
- Navigate to “Trains B/W Stations”.
- Enter the “From Station”.
- Enter the “To Station”.
- Enter the “Train Type”, which will be All Types, Special Trains Running Currently, Mail Express, passenger, Mail Express and Passenger, Suburban, Vande Bharat, Tejas, Rajdhani, Parcel Express Trains, Humsafar, Premium Group, Garib Rath, Holiday Special, Double Decker, Jan Shatabdi, Shatabdi, MEMU (Mainline Electric Multiple Unit), Duranto, Summer Special, Mail Express Special, Passenger Special, Train On Demand, Rail Bus, Tourist Train and DMU (Diesel Multiple Unit).
- Now you get the options ‘Go’ or ‘Swap’ or Clear’.
- Now tap on the option “Go”.
After this, you will get the below information of trains between two stations on NTES website or App screen.
- Train Numbers
- Train Name
- Origin Station Name
- Origin Station Departure Time
- Destination station name
- Destination station Arrival Time
Indian Railways is the premier and premium transport organization in India. It is the largest rail network in both India and Asia. It is the second largest network in worldwide. It is running under single management. And the single management is Ministry of Railways, Government of India. Indian Railways are providing customer friendly services, which are reserved trains between stations, PNR status, live train running status, fare enquiry, sms enquiry and etc. The services of Indian Railways to the passengers are low cost fare services, affordable services, convenient services and value for money basis services. Finally, Indian Railways is most prominent and preferred organization in India and also in worldwide. Undoubtedly, it is the top most leading transport industry in India.